Center for Advanced Research & Technology (CART)
CART provides a 75,000 state-of-the-art research and technology facility where students design and complete projects in collaboration with partners from the local, national, and international business community.
Attending CART is a a privilege for eleventh and twelfth grade students from Fresno and Clovis Unified School Districts. Students who are selected to enroll attend half-day classes (either AM or PM) in one of the 16 laboratories taught by teams of instructors from both education and business. Interested students must apply online and are selected through a lottery process.
Transportation is provided between Mclane and CART.
- Biotechnology ROP
- Business and Finance ROP
- Digital Media and Graphic Design ROP
- Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurship ROP
- Digital Video Production and Broadcast ROP
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Robotics ROP
- Environmental Science and Field Research ROP
- Forensic Research and Biotechnology
- Interactive Game Design ROP
- Law and Order and Policy
- Psychology and Human Behavior
- User Experience (UX) Design ROP
- Web Application Development ROP (New in 2022!)