Registration Office Hours
Monday thru Friday 8:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
We are Closed on Public Holidays
Office Registrars Contacts
Alyssa Mata, Registrar
Phone: (559) 248-5136 / Fax: (559) 248-5620
Terri Guedea, Assistant Registrar
Phone: (559) 248-5137 / Fax: (559) 248-5620
The following documents must be in your possession at the time of registration:
- STUDENT MUST BE PRESENT and accompanied by the parent/guardian. If the student is living with someone other than parent – “Proof of Guardianship” is required.
- Caregiver’s Affidavit from Project Access – 1350 “M” Street, Bldg B. Phone (559) 457-3359
- GROUP HOME/FOSTER CARE Students: must provide placement documentation.
- If any legal court documents (custody agreements), please provide them at the time of registration.
- PROOF OF ADDRESS: The proof of address must be in the parent/guardians name. Must have one of the following documents:
- Current utility statement (PG&E/Water bill)
- Receipt for utility turn-on
- Current Mortgage statement
- Current Property Tax Statement
- Current rent/lease statement
- Fresno County notices
- BIRTH CERTIFCATE: For Foreign-Born students PASSPORT (preferred), Foreign Exchange students must be present at the time of enrollment.
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS – Must be up to date. No waivers are accepted.
- TRANSCRIPTS – If enrolling from Out of District.
- DROP SLIP WITH EXIT GRADES – If student is enrolling after the semester has already started.
- SPECIAL EDUCATION: Must have a copy of the most recent IEP if coming from Out of District.
- Special Day Class (SDC) You must first report to SPED Dept, Teresa Piacentini, for Special Education placement. Phone: (559)248-5104
- 504 Plan: If student is currently on a 504 Plan, please provide a current copy if coming from another district
STUDENT SERVICES: OFFICE OF PREVENTION AND INTERVENTION
1350 “M” Street, (Building B), Fresno, CA 93721
(Corner of “M” & Tuolumne St.)
Phone: (559) 457-3359 / Office Hours: 7:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
FUSD TRANSFERS OFFICE
4120 N. First Street, Fresno, CA 93726
(Between Dakota & Ashlan)
Phone: (559) 248-7538 / Office Hours 7:30 A.M – 4:30 P.M.