• Home
  • Financial Aid: FAFSA/DreamAct

Click Link for FAFSA Student Loans

Dream Act Students

If you are undocumented, live in California, and want to go to college, you can still get your tuition & fees reduced and receive state based financial aid by meeting the eligibility requirements. If you are considered a “non-resident” student in CA looking to go to college or access higher education, you will pay much higher tuition fees than resident students. However, California has a set of laws that can provide you with in-state tuition and state-based financial aid, if you meet the eligibility requirements.


Back to top